MDMA (3-4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is a synthetic, psychoactive drug that when used causes altered sensations, increased energy, empathy, as well as pleasure. MDMA was first developed in 1912. It was used to enhance psychotherapy beginning in the 1970s and became popular as a street drug in the 1980s.
MAPS is currently studying MDMA-assisted therapy to help heal the psychological and emotional damage caused by sexual assault, war, violent crime, and other traumas.
Wear this shirt to show your support of psychedelic research in Canada.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|