Psilocybin is the main molecule found in several types of psychoactive mushrooms (also known as 'Magic Mushrooms'), making it perhaps the best-known naturally-occurring psychedelic drug.
The effects of psilocybin can vary tremendously. However, it is commonly known for its profound changes in consciousness and perception.
Today, psilocybin and other types of psychedelic compounds are being researched due to their promising signs of treating various mental health problems (such Depression & PTSD) as well as their "mind expanding" properties.
Wear this shirt to show your support of psychedelic research in Canada.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)||CHEST (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)||CHEST (cm)|